“Argyle Armada tells its story through words and pictures. Most of the photographs are illustrative: you can flick through it as a coffee-table photo album and a few of the pictures will jump out at you and make you pause. But as you work through the text, you realise that the images are really there to add depth to what Johnson is saying. The words and images work together synergistically.” — Cyclismas
In their usual thorough style, Cyclismas offers up not just a review but a full exploration of the book Argyle Armada. Spend a few minutes reading this article and you’ll gain a more complete understanding not just of Mark Johnson’s book, but of its significance in the sport, how Team Garmin matters, and just what is so compelling about the vision Vaughters has laid out for cycling.
We’ll post the Cyclismas interview with Johnson when it’s been released.
- Order an autographed copy from Mark Johnson’s website Ironstring.com.
- Argyle Armada at Amazon.com
- Argyle Armada at BarnesandNoble.com
- Argyle Armada at VeloGear.com
- Argyle Armada from Slipstream Sports and Team Garmin-Barracuda
- Argyle Armada at Chapters/Indigo
- Argyle Armada from your local independent bookseller